Friday, September 7, 2012

Running with Horses

I remember talking about this in one of my personal blogs. But hey, it doesn't hurt to talk about it over and over again when it comes to God. Amen!

As I came to realize that it has been awhile since I last attended church service, I took up a out-dated daily bread and read through. Whilst flipping through all the pages, I came across this story and it really made me realize something that I've been questioning myself since day one. Run with horses, it says.

Quick note: to all christian readers, read Jeremiah 12:5

In Run with Horses, the prophet Jeremiah questioned God because he felt very doubtful & discouraged about the fierce competition. God then answered by saying ;

" The competition has just begun. So far you've been dealing with minor issues ( running with footmen ). How will you handle it when the really tough stuff comes ( contending with horses )?

True enough.

I've learnt that we all always run with footmen and tend to compete. But there are times we should try to run with horses. It's alright to lose, at least you know you've tried.. and that's life.

Live life to the fullest. You only live once.

No comments:

Post a Comment