Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello to You

It was only recently, someone, or something, that made realize how much I've lost in touch with my writing habit. The day I discovered doodling on grid-less moleskins and found the love for extraordinary colorful color pens, was the day I conveniently forgotten my once claimed to be 'passion'.

So hello 'you', lemme pick you back!

As I read blogs my fellow friends had written on, I realize I should also allow my - if - there - is - any - readers - to know what to expect from this little floating room for me to express and share... briefly.

My sis thinks that girls my age are confused and comes with 'banyak-banyak pattern'. I couldn't agree more.

I am easily amazed, fascinated and impressed. I do not have a personal whatever twist and/or sense of fashion; simply because I don't live and write and ... live for lookbooks. But I do love Birkenstocks ;)

I am always in the mood for gastronomies activities *drollllls* (hence, you should be expecting a lot, really, a lot of reviews)

Because a person needs to travel around to look for good food&drinks, along the way I also developed a huge passion for traveling. But hey, Im just an uni student earning nutballs from the "long working hour part time jobs". So, how far can I go? Not very. Don't get me wrong too as I will definitely write about the places that I have been and soon will be going in the near future.

Besides the few 'hobbies' mentioned above, I enjoy crafting/arts/diys/ and recently developed home improvement OCD. So please expect a lot from here, here, here!

There, there. This is all I could offer for now. Most of the write ups will be based on personal experiences and thoughts.

Till then, my name is Bubu Tiong & I'm about to blow'yer mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment