Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Daily Grind - Gourmet Burger @ Bangsar Village I

Do you know? Where your meat come from?

I don't wanna know the process of a McD burger patty but if you're looking for juicy gourmet burger, head up to The Daily Grind at Bangsar Village 1, Jalan Telawi.

Why? Because they serve delicious burgers... and meatloafs!

On my first visit to TDG just last week, I gave their meatloaf a try.

Pan-Fried Meatloaf [rm28]

The serving includes two scoops of homemade mashed potatoes, fried onion rings, meatloaf with their very own in-house sauce. (Thumbs up for the sauce, it was really good and I bet you'll love it unless you hate onions)

I really fancy the mashed potato but I did not like the fact that it was served cold. Onion rings too. Portion wise was fairly good for a decent eater. However, if you're a light eater, opt for sharing. 

Illusion Cocktail [price unavailable]

I would usually go for iced coffee but because it was my "cheat" day, hence, I decided to go with something boozy. I ordered a cocktail drink - Illusion (a mixture of pineapple, vodka and etc). Not sure if it's priced at an affordable price, but it was just as good as the ones I usually drink in Bali.

Old Fashioned Waffle [rm18]

After the drink and meal, I couldn't resist but to order a Old Fashioned Waffle. If you're a cream person - YES! Otherwise don't bother trying. The cream is milky and fresh, which complements the sour strawberries. For RM18 bucks, I am already craving for more.

Overall, I enjoy my dining experience with TDG. The waiters and waitresses were friendly, despite the slow services. Would I dine again with TDG? Definitely. Well at least for the sake of those heavenly waffles.

For more information of The Daily Grind:

LG B Lower Ground, Bangsar Village
1 Jalan Telawi 1, Bangsar Baru 59100
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

+603 2287 6706

Click for Menu & Map

Business Hours from 11am - 11pm everyday including Public Holidays

Ps: A little bird told me that the Red Velvet served in TDG is ohhsum. Anyone to second that?



No comments:

Post a Comment