Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Short Getaway with Roxy Dare Yourself: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

Early this year, Roxy introduced its 2013 campaign "Dare Yourself" and as part of the Roxy Malaysia Team, I was given the opportunity to travel across nation; to look for the one girl that is daring enough to live a unique life - a Roxy Girl.

:: Day 1 ::

Among the first few stops, we touched Sabah. Just incase you don't know, Roxy Malaysia Marketing Team includes:-



Suraya, the PR Practitioner


Christina, the Designer.


and me! the Inbetweener. I basically juggle between PR, Design and Event Management.

So on that hot sunny day, which I was in search for the next Roxy Girl, I met one of my long long friend, Hanafi. He promised to bring my colleagues and I around the next day.


:: Day 2 ::


I don't remember what cafe was this but it's very near to the Sunday Market. We had dimsums and Malaysian coffee/tea. Being a Chinese I have high expectations when it comes to traditional Chinese food. I did not like the dim sums served there. Good coffee nevertheless.


After breakfast, we headed straight to the jetty and hop we go, islands!


My colleagues went for a quick snorkeling while I was left with the bags and wallets to take care of. I was pretty upset as I wasn't able to snorkel with them... but I had the time for selfie pictures! :P





I really liked Sabah and I obviously did not get enough of it. Will I go back for a longer stay? Yes! What I enjoyed most about Sabah is that the locals are very friendly, unlike KL people. Oh, did I mentioned that the Sabahan girls are all one of a kind!? =)

For more information regarding Roxy Dare Yourself - Sabah Audition, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment